Tuesday 25 March 2008

I have finally got around to starting my first altered book, Something I've been meaning to do for a while .. & now wish I'd started sooner ...
You know all those 'bits' that you save thinking they just might come in, well finally at last they do ! you can use anything, do anything & it only has to please you :D
It's very relaxing & addictive & if you've ever thought about starting one then I encourage you to do just that :D
I am also embarking on an altered jigsaw swap over on UKS, it took a bit of starting as it is all themed to everyones taste & i found some quite hard to come up with something a little original .. but they are underway now.

6 comments:

Gemma said...

This is my first time on your blog! Wow, its awesome, so mush fab work. I'm sure your jigsaw pieces will be amazing.

mandijane said...

ooooh I have always wanted to do a jigsaw swap.....great blog

Anonymous said...

look forward to seeing your altered book

Unknown said...

Lovely work! So glad you altered the comments bit!

Shirley said...

Love your artwork.
You have some gorgeous things on your blog.
Well done and thanks for sharing :)

Inspiration Alley said...

Great work and lovfely blog.