Wednesday 16 January 2008

January already, well actually 1/2 way through Jan if we're going to be precise !
I want to get back to some 'proper' scrapbooking this year but there are also a hundred & one ideas flitting about but not quite actually gelling into something I can make (iykwim ?) not quite sure where to start so I keep 'not starting'. Must do something infact I will challenge myself today to do a Layout ... watch this space I will upload it if i get one done !
I have accquired through treating myself & christmas, some moonshadow inks & some metallic watercolour paints & I have been playing with them. I have joined a decorated envelope swap & have done 3 of the 5 nescessary, But may go back to them & do 'a bit more' yet .. can't decide !
Think i might go & look for a photograph or two to scrap, catch you later x

No comments: