Sunday 13 May 2007

I need more ...'Shrink-plastic' that is ! I bought some yesterday off the previously mentioned Market stall & it is such fabulous stuff !!!
If you've never tried it you need to ..it's like magic ! ..stamp an image on using stazon ink ..& then trim to the shape you want & heat it with the heat gun (or you can put it in the oven ... & voila a 'shrunk' image on a little chunky piece of plastic .. But it's not just the end result that's sooo nice, it's the way it shrinks too ! ..my kids think it's amazing :) (so do I) ..it literally melts & all curls up on itself & you can't for one minute imagine it turning out ok .. but then a few seconds later it rights itself & it goes flat & 'is cooked' :)
I shall post a picture in a few minutes of the Charms that I have just made for the swap. (hope they're ok ..never done anything like this before !)

1 comment:

Leo said...

Wow, they look lovely! I agree shrink plastic is fab! :D
Love all your jewellery, gorgeous stuff!