Saturday 2 June 2007

Blimey we're into June & what a gorgeous day it is here today :)
Been busy with work and 1/2 term, plus the plotting and planning of two of my childrens birthdays and subsequent parties.
My daughter is having a make-over/sleepover party so have bought some nail art varnishes & have been playing with designs .. it's great except only my left hand is painted at the moment ... not sure I can do my own right hand with the same designs on lol :)
Have recieved my charm swaps back ... some very interesting work (& lovely I might add) some of them I'm not sure just 'how' they have done it , very clever ! Am going to put them together to make a bag charm or something similar, I will post a picture when I've sorted them out :)

I need to buy some utee ! having recently seen some fantastic work by a fellow uks I NEED some .... must go out & get some asap !

I also am in need of MORE shrink plastic .. this really is addictive :)

No comments: