Tuesday 19 June 2007

Been too busy to play much this week, had to help in school making 63 Cat Headresses for the up & coming production (guess what it is !)
Today I spent 3 hours sewing up two complete costumes for my oldest two kids ... I'm now covered in Fur & am doing a good impression of a cat myself (Purrrrr) :)
Have still got all the scenery to do for the show ... should get on with it this week, but work has been very busy & we have also just spent a lovely weekend in the Cotswolds So got even less done than I should have ! .... oh well :)
Am going to a crop on Thursday night so will endeavour to finish the mini book I am making for my daughter with my latest Ribbon Oasis Design Team Kit .. something else that needs to be done to !
Unsure what tomorrow holds as of yet .... know I'm seeing my best friend in the sfternoon though .. Oh dear even more time taken up doing not alot ! .. ah well friends are more important than scenery (hope school understand that :) )

No comments: